FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy ANDREW BIDDLE- MAJOR LEAGUE CONSTRICTORS
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 06:16 AM   #29
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecoool2003 View Post
no i am not his ex partner thanks.. i just got a anaconda from him... a purple albino.. a lavender tiger that... and a super tiger albino.... and a massive het albino... not a ex partner but a costumer that never had a problem.. he was always in communication and i will do bussiness again with him..

Archie Bottoms you need to leave this thread your being childish and lame..your just trying to get it a heated one.. all your name calling is just idiotic grow up..

So, in other words, you gave this guy money recently that the guy could have sent to the OP, but hasnt yet. And you would STILL buy from this seller as a result? What if it was the other way around?

You JUST confirmed that this seller will not refund him the money since you bought the anaconda that the seller was trying to get paid on so he could send the OP a refund.

If you were out 2k on a snake knowing that the seller has the funds to refund you, what would you do?

One thing you need to remember Allan, you and I have spoken before