FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - what happens to a pyro when you shake in a little kingcorn?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2003, 03:04 AM   #10
Seamus Haley
Quote:
honestly when If you want to get down to brass and tacks I believe it is un explored science and I believe the things we can learn about how the diffrent genes/traits match up can be applied to varius other fields of study,far beond just trying to sell a pretty snake
I'm going to keep this as polite as possible but...

BULL$#!%!

"Unexplored Science"

"Learn about how the genes/traits"

"Applied to various other fields of stufy"

What kind of crap is that?!

Alright so... if's pure science and you're bastardizing species in order to gain some profound biological understanding of the genetics involved...

Well, you've got your disgusting bug-eyed freak of nature offspring, so tell me... What did you learn exactly?

What was the hypothesis for this experiment, where are the controls and what exactly are the results?

What amazing knowledge did you gain from this crime against nature that makes it "far beyond trying to sell a pretty snake"?

Incidentally... your hybrid abominations... They look like garbage, the parent species unto themselves are far more visually appealing before you decided that naturally isolating behavioral factors were meaningless.

Don't try to wrap greedy ignorance in the mantle of research, it cheapens the work of everyone who actually is attempting to map out genomes and work towards a better understanding of reptile taxonomy... It's just insulting.