FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 10:33 AM   #438
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
I have known Ty for many years. We have not had much contact recently. I find it truly incredible that he would let this go on for so long and not get it over with. Pay the $3,000, give her a hold back lizard, do anything but be responsible for the latest postings from Rich. Isn't there someone that knows Ty really well that can talk to him and get him to put an end to this? I don't think my calling him would help much, he would probably just dig in his heels more deeply. Years worth of good deeds are rapidly going down the drain. Pride is getting in the way of common sense and turning something that could have been easily solved into one of the strangest postings ever on Fauna. It is obviously not the money involved. Somehow a misplaced interpretation of right and wrong has caused this to spin out of control.
Tom, you seem very well spoken and courteous. I would love to see you call Ty. It is possible many have thought of calling and then for various reasons talked themselves out of it, but you might do some good. Please consider going ahead with the call.