FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy BAD EXPERIENCE: Kicks Balls / Fred Kick / Kick Brothers / Reptile Addicts / Pets Plus
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 11:39 AM   #29
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
Anyone local to this area that goes in their store knows what's up with them. They have a long history of doing this. They get by on volume alone, they always buy up multiple tables at our local shows.
I don't know why they don't hold themselves to higher standard because they have the experience and the access to provide to our area things other stores don't even come near. But their store front has been shut down twice for neglect, its always disgusting in there. They have the possibility to be an amazing business but their cages are always filthy and they really do prey on unsuspecting people at shows with their huge tables of hundreds of WC animals stacked on top of each other 3, 4, 5 cups high.
I do not even look at their tables at shows because I don't want an animal that's going to turn around and die and they're going to say "oh well."
I'm guessing you didn't really read much of the thread yet? regardless of past incidents, I cannot imagine how the kicks can be held responsible in this situation....