FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 05:53 PM   #118
kw18
Exactly... I haven’t once stated I wouldn’t do either one. I simply said, John and I have tried working this out before this thread once opened to NO resolve. We stopped contacting eachoher when Christmas came up. We both stopped contact and I assumed we would both pick up and resolve the issue after th holidays. I then get a notification this guy has started a thread on fauna posting all my info and flipping the script calling me the scammer ha ha (not funny). I already said mhenry the money $$ means nothing to me and neither should it to any of you real enthusiast/herpers.. the fact this guy either lied outright or pulled the old bait and switch on me is the issue I’m here to argue!
I already said I’d refund the 100$
A: to shut all you up who say I’m the “scammer”
B: to show I could care less about the money
C: i also stated I will NOt refund the money until it’s resolved here. Plus I’m waiting to get paid haha so you all can calm down and please get this boi on track

and tell me whyl Mhenry please tell me why you feel this is the same iguana? You made a comment so please back it up or I will regard to as these 3 others JCCS Luccile and isomniac101 as nobody’s because all you’ve done is come here and State I’m in the wrong, that I have provide unsubstantiated evidence? Which I don’t understand. And continue to piush me giving his guy his 100$ back

Instead you’d think you guys would be pushing for resolve and a fair return... again this boi is turning into a joke