FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 01:17 PM   #43
Keven2
You know you never even told me they were sick and I know why. It's because you knew that you never got enclosures for them. I'm telling you right now if you would have had these and cared for them properly and something happened I would more then likely replace it just like I am that frog. I only offer a live arrival guarantee but if those things honestly failed cause of something I did I would replace them but I know if I send you another you will just kill it too. I absolutely hate to hear that any animal suffers and dies. I'll take responsibility for not getting pics of your enclosure this is something that will happen every time from now on but you blatantly lied to me to get me to send them. I told you they would not live in together in a 20 gallon tank. I'm so mad at you not for this humiliating post you put up here I'm so freaking mad cause you killed that Saharan. It wasn't a newbie mistake you lied to get what you wanted and the uromastyx paid the price! I'm literally sick to my stomach right now knowing I sent that uro to you!