FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fluker Farms AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Filthy
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #95
GMTIRRILL
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie View Post
Spyral i agree. The problem was legitemate, however the way it was handle was unproffesional! I personaly believe if one is to expect proffesionalism from someone else or from a company one should also act this way. Flukers "as is noted in your first post" acted proffesionaly. They offered new crickets and fallowed by offering a FULL refund and that is true proffessionalism, it is dissapointing the way you recieved them but all efforts wher made to resolve the problem. Belittling a company after thier proffesional action to resolve the problem is unproffesional on your part, and further pushing the issue makes it worse.
Barbie i agree above but being new to this site i must say she is way out of line she could have handle it better as for the beetle kill the larva or feed them to an animal only a fool would allow them to infest they're house in the first place that should never have been in her mind if she was a intellegent keeper the beetle would never escape and cause an infestation in her beloveed collectible's but with obivous lack of knowledge on them she jumped to the worst case seniro for it and since they're is 120 species of demestid beetle in north america they like any other unwanted pest in the states and not federally banned for transport because cant ban ones being shipped anyway. has for fluker being filthy geuse what they are no more fithy then any fast food restuarant, grocery store, pet store, manufacturing plant in the united states she needs to find another surppler but ten to one she going to have the same issue down the road anyway...