FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 03:10 AM   #47
MikeCurtin
I had an opportunity to purchase a pair of bredl's python's from Reptile Kingdom's table at a White Plains show about a year or so ago. Upon asking if they were a sexed pair and looking at them more closely, I noticed the mouth of one was so caked w/ dried mucous that the only opening was for the tongue. When the individual working the table offered to sex the other, I looked at its obviously inflamed cloaca (which had no doubt already been probed a few times that day...just not labelled), and respectfully declined. I passed on the sale and told them why...calmly and intelligently.

Chris- relax and be nice and maybe some on this forum will be a little friendlier and more respectful. Who knows? Before you insulted the whole state, one of us may have been inclined to ask Allen about this in person...perhaps at an upcoming show. I have been helped in the past, but it wasn't by losing my cool. In all honesty, your posts make you sound like an idiot who's just looking to make someone pay without caring who it is. I've heard of guilt by association, but never guilt by general geographic location!