FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hay's Haven
Thread: Hay's Haven
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2003, 06:25 PM   #125
gwbolton
i talked jason about the geckos aug 28th. paid for them aug 30th. he shipped them sept 2nd. i got them sept 3rd. noticed that they where acting strangely, so i took them to the vet that day. by the time i got them there the one was dead. the other 2 where in poor shape. vet gave me meds and a treatment plan. their legs where so weak they couldn't move without help. not long after i found the other two dead. I called Jason on sept 3rd. informed him of what the vet said. all he said was I have more eggs that will hatch soon and will send you a replacement. If he would have asked for a vet report or anything else at the time. i would have given it to him. the mistake i made was trusting him. that is why now i am more careful who i buy from. and i take pictures of ever animal i buy on arrival. I doubt he'll ever refund my money, i just don't want this to happen to someone else.
those albinos where going to start a new colony for me and I was looking forward to it. If fact this is more then just the money i lost but a trust factor. Now i see why people want you to ship first when trading reptiles, it is because of people like this.

gary bolton