FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The BOI will be coming to an end on 02-02-2020
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 03:19 PM   #104
clintdowns
I know that their are a lot of people that are here and they are contributing members. I also cannot believe that a lot of people are complaining about $25. I can guarantee you that everyone of you waste more than $25 a month and this site is only going to require $25 a year. I say that is one hell of a deal to be able to keep on keeping on in here.

Some people hate the BOI and that is fine because most people that hate the BOI has had their name run through it for reasons they did not want to get out to the public. It is very easy folks, if you buy an animal from someone make sure that you pay that person and take care of the animal when you receive just like it was your only animal left. If you sell and animal, be real with the person, sell what you say you are selling and take the responsibility to actually ship that animal out correctly so it will arrive the same way that you shipped it. if everyone does this then their would no reason for anyone to ever take you to the BOI.

So the point is, be a big boy or girl and do what you say that you are going to do and you will love this place (BOI).