FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SnakeCharmerGuy37 is shill bidding
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 11:00 PM   #20
Griz
Dand, this yahoo repeatedly stated how the organizers of the Ohio show would back him no matter what so it would be real interesting to see if that holds water. The threats were made under the Q&A section of his auction on Reptibid. Before the Admin banned him I copied and pasted the Q&A session and have it saved at work. I can forward that to you on Monday. I would love to see this guy get kicked out of exhibiting at the show! Right now I am simply debating whether to forward that string to the local PD since he did not even try to hide the threat. He flat out stated that I had signed my death warrant!

Also, he just today changed his user information on Fuana. Isn't that a violation worthy of banning to register with false information? Here is what he wrote:

Birthday:
March 25, 1967
Where did you hear about FaunaClassifieds?:
a friend
Full Name:
willy
Interests:
Reptiles
i work
Biography:
ATTENTION..LOSER..Bob Woodard is a fraud & liar who posted negative crap on me dont beleave this loser who goes by many names on Reptibid.com like...Griz...RickseiBert...BigWhat ever they are losers who only dream to be like me.DEAD BEAT BIDDERS!!!!!
Have fun.

Griz