FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 16 month old german giant/sandfire female dragon
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
Snakemother
16 month old german giant/sandfire female dragon

I have a 16 month old female dragon for sale, never been bred. She was sold to me by the breeder who told me her mother was a german giant and her father was a sandfire. She's only 16 inches long total right now (8 inches snout to vent), but I believe that's because she went off feed when I first got her, losing a month there, and she also bruminated 6 months this winter. She's eating like a pig now, and gaining some size. She's light colored, with light orange in her beard and down her sides. I'll try to find my digital camera to get a pic.
She needs to be handled more; I got her for a pet but due to my work speeding up to 6 days a week I don't have the time to handle my dragons. So my daughter gets to keep her male, and I'll let this girl go. I kept this girl housed by herself so I know she's not been bred (she was too young to be with the male in my opinion). $75, but picked up here in Michigan, I don't want to put her through the stress of shipping; it's too hot. Only good homes with experienced beardie folks, please.