FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The BOI will be coming to an end on 02-02-2020
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 11:03 AM   #213
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlvr64 View Post
THey are not in order. Mine is there from 2010. Granted not much better, but they are not showing in order by date I guess??
That section is sorted in order of certificate number.

The point of my comment was all the yellow highlighted entries. That indicates people who have dropped support for the program and this site, and in most cases have not even visited this site for a year or more. One caveat here is that when my programmer put in the code to mark those entries upon expired paying membership, I'm not sure he put in code to remove the yellow highlighting if they renewed their paid membership at a later date. Some spot checking I did had found at least one member where that seems to be the case.

But still, just something else I tried to implement that turns out to be wasted effort.

No, the BOI, from all indications I am seeing, is a couple years past due to retire.

To be perfectly honest, I am beginning to get comfortable with the idea. It IS time to move on.