FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info BHB Reptiles
Thread: Info BHB Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 10:55 AM   #50
Tiki108
One thing I'd like to point out is a couple people have referenced the thread that recently popped up again from over a year ago. Now there may be other threads that I am not aware of, but I do agree they messed up, but the important thing in my mind is they fixed their mistake.
From my understanding BHB got 2 new employees within the last few months and maybe one of the newbies made a mistake, it happens. I also remember Brian used to have an employee named Kel that he let go. When people asked on youtube and facebook what happened to Kel he informed everyone he did not want to speak ill of a previous employee and bad mouth him, but just said he felt it was the best for the animals. What Kel did I do not know, but Brian wants only the best for his animals from what I can see and fixes any mistakes that may happen.
I think a full refund or a discount were fair offers to resolve the situation. And you even said you missed the kink in the picture and didn't notice the mites yourself until someone else was with you. Maybe Brian would have noticed the mites, but a new employee may have missed them just as you did.

I think it's important to remember, accidents happen, what matters is did they fix their mistake? Yes.