FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - please help..ne 1 know hillary harms or rob snyder.in bowling green oh?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 05:28 PM   #3
sputnik
A few questions

Mike,

One thing you might want to do in the future is this. Personally, I photograph the animal being shipped same day it is shipped. 2nd I photograph the animal in the bag or container as it would be shipped and 3rd I photograph the box taped up, addressed and ready to go!

It's a simple 3 step process that stops shady people from making false claims about the health or state of the animal, how it was housed and stops people from making false shipping claims that the animal wasn't shipped right.

I know this is hard for people who ship a lot of animals, but it sure works for me.

Did he send pics of the box? It would be easy to damage a box yourself etc and then photograph it too. I wouldn't call pics of them sending you of the box 100% proof.

I'd post any emails they have sent you with the claims!

Quote:
he then still said there was no holes in the box just a dent,that the snake could not have gotten out...
He said this in an email?

Then if the snake was not in the container, it could not get out of the box. Means he lost it or you didn't put it in!

I'd also contact the carrier and ask if the package was or appeared damaged when delivered? Get something, an email from them with a statement by them saying yes it was damaged or no it was not.