FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I have a question to ask
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2002, 11:32 AM   #100
Whatever Dave. I said that the copies of the posts were taken to the shop. I did not say by who. So what they were taken there by them. So what, what does that do for you? I would do it too if my name was being dragged through the mud for no reason. YOU alone brought the name of the pet shop into this. If you can use them to spread your fertilizer why cant people use them to prove you are a lier. You also said that it was not Pet City Center yesterday on page 6. It could have been one of the other 3 shops. 4 if you count the one on rt. 60. What happened to that? Story has to change again now huh Dave. If you do not believe my name is Streeter go ahead and take yet another ride down Bay Ave. And just for the record you did not even post the right address for the Coles. Boy if you are going to convince people of all these tall tales of yours you are going to have to be more precise. If you only have your own personal circle of groupies like Richie and Julie how do you expect to convince a judge? All of these lawsuits of yours that you seem to have against everyone. By the way just to let you know, it is against the law for police to give out make model year and tag number of private citizens vehicles to the general public. Yes even you Dave.