FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Hello all!
Thread: Hello all!
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 11:27 PM   #1
that_darn_cat
Talking Hello all!

Hello everyone. My name is Heather and I just found this website today while googling information about feather millipedes. I have been wanting them for months and unfortunately bugsincyberspace had them back in and then out of stock before I could purchase. I currently have four florida ivory millipedes and two thai rainbow millipedes as well as several types of isopods, two cats and at least 100 houseplants the last time I checked. I really enjoy making terrariums, especially ones that have themes with decorations.

I am really recently getting back into non-cat animals after many years of college/apartments where I couldn't feasibly have anything more. I am definitely a handful, I collect a lot of different types of things (it is the artist in me, I just need a lot of things at my disposal) but my husband says if I stop cluttering everywhere I can get a pacman frog in a few months so I am super excited about the prospect of that. He isn't the boss of me but I definitely do need reigning in from time to time and appreciate that.