FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - wc vs cb as it affects reptile health
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 08:25 PM   #2
Slowpoke
Quote:
Originally Posted by lydiacourtney View Post
Some have not so kindly suggested...
You just can't help yourself, can you?
Lydia, I read your entire other thread, and I've never quite seen such a defined example of someone burying themselves so deeply. It was like watching a very horrific, slow-motion train derailment in quicksand. Toward the end it "appears" that you begin to understand that your tone is off-putting. Then I read the first line of this thread, and almost fell out of my chair. You simply cannot restrain yourself from the snarky, back-handed jabs. It's not your tone; it's your personality. It's horrible.
While your eagerness to learn how to better care for your tortoise may be genuine, comments like your first line above are simply repulsive. This thread had some 60-odd views with no responses. People on here want to help tortoises. They just don't want to help a person who can't get out of her own way, and very likely, will end up lashing out against them. Do yourself a favor, don't type the first thought that comes into your mind. It's likely patently wrong, and definitely overtly offensive.

Dave