FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Chameleon Company
Thread: Inquiry Chameleon Company
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 03:16 AM   #9
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatteringchild View Post
I ordered a cham from Chameleon Company on Monday 3/13. I requested that the cham be shipped overnight to arrive on Friday 3/24. I have sent emails (3) since Monday and also tried to call - voicemail is full. I, of course, need to verify a live animal is going to be shipped overnight this coming Thursday (3/23). I took the day off from work so I would be at home all day on Friday.

I have already started my PayPal "investigation" this morning. I filled out the appropriate information on my PayPal account and this goes directly to Chameleon Company. If no reply from Chameleon Company, PayPal takes it from there.
I can see being concerned about the lack of communication and understand taking the step of disputing the payment made via PayPal. However, I don't think you can blame Jim for your needlessly taking off from work to receive a package that you had received no confirmation of a shipping date. I don't think any reputable seller ships without confirming the shipment date with the buyer.

At this point, we really don't know what is going on, and for all we know he is in the hospital in a coma. Might be best to not jump to any conclusions quite yet. But I would certainly consider holding off on any further orders till questions are answered about what is going on.

IMHO, of course.