FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Southern Bayou Reptiles, AKA Cajun Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 04:28 PM   #6
Fred Beaver
Hello Timothy,
I spoke with PayPal over the phone so there are not screen shot of the conversation. I am simply posting this to let people know what happened to me, there is another thread in here 7 pages long from others who had issues before and I was not aware of it nor did I look for it because I just assume people are fair and honest. My card was compromised because they opened an account with my card and used it without my authorization......no different that is you use your card at a service station and the attendant took your number and bought stuff with it. Now, I am not here to split hairs or argue points with anyone. I posted on BOI to maybe help others or not, that is what this part of Fauna website is for. People will either read this with a grain of salt or take warning, that is up to them. But I do not feel a need to prove myself when someone else has abused my trust. But I truly appreciate your concern for both parties involved.
Thank You & Have a Great Day !!