FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 08:35 AM   #190
Drew Zaun
I have to say Ashley, the evidence is overwhelming, and all provided by your very own testimony. You have contradicted yourself so many times in so many places I am not sure even you know what is truth, and what isn't. I think maybe you have convinced yourself you have done nothing wrong, but believe me you have.

I would advise you to lock down your collection, for at least a year. And not just for IBD, but certainly that is an excellent reason. You also need to do research, a ton of it. Books, the web, here and places like it.

You have gotten too big too fast, you are over your head and the sad part is that you do not even recognize it. You are probably shaking your head right now, in disbelief, hopefully the act clears some cobwebs at any rate.

Take a deep breath and start learning about the animals and their care. It is obvious that they facinate you and you care for them, but you are putting your collection in danger with the way you are treating it. What is angering people here is that you are also putting other people's collections in danger as well. Who knows how many? Animals that come and go like yours touch a great many collections.

I am sure you do not mean to cause problems, but that is what you are doing. Gambling with the lives of animals we all hold in high regard.

Please stop.