FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mike's Phat Frogs) sold me a WC snake as CB
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 06:35 PM   #83
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Right Melissa

Because I care so much to make a $20.00 profit. Everyone else that purchased import snakes did not complain at all. I had 7 Malaysian mangroves there, several Malaysian red tail green rat snakes and a few other species that were imports. Not one complaint on those. Only complaint was from someone who did "6" months of research on an animal. Posted pics on Instagram saying its shed and ate for her. Then wants to complain about it dying 40 days later. Especially, after a vet tubed it dewormer.

Every animal I advertise as CB, wc or ltc. Stock my Facebook please... You will see.

I have a few bad guy fauna threads. I don't really worry about them. I ship over 600 times a year and vend 10-15 shows. If I'm really that bad why am I still in business? Why are my pacman frogs some of the most demanded morphs in the world? Not everyone will be pleased and I get that. Especially, with the volume of animals I sell on a yearly basis.

I refuse to refund this hognose snake. Especially, after no contact for 39+ days. Not one message on the animals status to a random email saying these things went wrong, it died and I want a refund or I'm posting a fauna bio.....

I do not produce snakes... The ones I get in are generally imports to fill the extra spaces on my tables.

This was a learning lesson for her as well as myself.. Now, I am going to take the time to write out a receipt for each WC or farmed animal sale. That way I don't have to waste my time with he said she said arguments on this site.

Receipts are always a good idea.

I saw your payment ... didn't realize you needed a kudos for that.

As I said on FB, finish paying him back and you will have done something the other bottom feeders haven't.

As for the other debts I have seen mentioned, I have no knowledge of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk