FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mike's Phat Frogs) sold me a WC snake as CB
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 09:02 PM   #90
jrsexotics
For starters they rarely eat rats. Her venom is more suited towards frogs and toads...

2. I did not sell her to you as CB. She is a farmed import baby. "Farmed" is the term used when a reptile is produced, hatched Ect in a facility overseas that they are exported from. Does not mean they are free of parasites or issues as they are kept in close contact to wc animals. You were made aware of this. Stop blaming me for your inability to understand what farmed, import and wc mean. You did say you did 6 months of research.

3. I would have had someone in Phoenix pick up the animal from you and refunded you. You clearly are not capable of keeping an uncommon species.

4. No, I would not have paid any of the vet bills. I get flagyl, panacure, baytril and other medicines at cost and don't need the price gouging that vets put on their clients.

You can claim all you want that I sold it to you as CB. That is a false statement that has no proof behind it. My ads online even show me posting them as imports. You are not the only one that bought one at the show. I had 4 of them. Yours is the only one that has perished. The others knew what they were doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggyinn View Post
You sold her to me as CB.

I didn't find out she was WC and parasite-ridden until I took her to the vet a month later. Yes, I could've contacted you. However I didn't think anything useful would come of it. You had already lied to me to make a sale. Would you have offered to give me a refund, or shoulder some of the vet bills? Somehow I doubt it.

If you had been truthful to me regarding her WC status and any possible parasites I would've brought her to the vet that same weekend, instead of a month later. Obviously I'm willing to pay for vet care. That's a moot point though because I wouldn't have purchased her.

Imagine now that she's grown to maybe 5-6 ft, now eating rats. You can't honestly be suggesting feeding a live rat with claws and teeth to a non-constrictor with weak venom. Wow.