FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Derek Roberts/Sonoran Reptiles-Bad Guy
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 12:39 PM   #57
Classic Dum's
Eric pay no mind to Adam lately he has decided to cram both feet down his throat and it must be a little more painful then he anticapated so hes lashing out

Quote:
On the other hand, if shipping reptiles was not a huge pain in the A$$ to begin with, it probably would not be a problem.
Well if its to much a pain in the ass for you then maybe you shouldnt be shipping them. Its not your customers fault you have an attitude towards shipping animals they made a simply request you said you would follow through with and didnt. So knock it off with the excuses, dont blame them or the curriers, this one is solely on you.
Quote:
What do you do when you buy a TV from Best Buy and it doesn't work? Do you wait 2 months and then take an ad out in the local paper about how the TV was broken when you bought it and that you would never reommend their crappy company to anyone?
Very poor example, Id take it back and have it replaced but see the differance is I wouldnt be pissed at them because I requested a simple favor of them that they couldnt live up to and follow through with causing me hours of greif worrying and chasing delivery people down. This is just an observation but you dont seem to have any regaurd for the animals. You act like "well if they die who cares Ill just refund your money and all will be ok" thats what your attitude is coming across like, were not dealing in TV's here, to break a tv and refund someones money is no big deal, were talking about living creatures, treat them as such dont treat them and talk about them like they are an apliance that can be discarded or distroyed at will and as long as your refunbd their money everything should be ok

Like I said thats just my observation you just come across like your talking about babseball cards or something.