FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Venomoids, the right and the wrong.
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 03:03 AM   #24
Gary O
This thread is showing me a lot of people are educating themselves on this subject.... WOW That is great

It is sad though. Soon there may not be anything to fight about. I have seen in the last 2 years this hobby be ripped apart by ourselves. We spend so much time on things that dont matter.

I told Rich this. But I am to the point where I want to take my animals and just fade away and just care for them. The hobby is no longer a hobby.Not becuase the animals are not fun but becuase the people are making it not fun.

Alter this...... Do this....Dont do that..... You have to breed this way........ You have to sell this way...... Shows are dumb.....

I have heard it all. I was in the hobby when it was great. I got help from people like the Bells, BHB, Hampers, and many other great people that use to vend the Ohio show. I am still friends with many of them.

I love my hots. I feel they to will be ripped away from me. One reason is a vet wanting to make more money and put venomous species into the hands of people that do not need to have them. For what to be cool? I tell you what keep your pedestal. I will sit in my corner with the things I love. Dont care what people think.

Im out............