FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Kameron White
Thread: Bad Guy Kameron White
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 01:27 PM   #11
kw18
This is hilarious! Theft???? I’ll post my email evidence that the original agreement was to refund in FULL as I PAID in full before I received the animal! So my question, is why should I trust this JohnTY to refund me the rest after I ship the iguana? I trusted him and not only did he lie about the animal being tame but he SENT A DIFFERENT iggy than pictured! Take a look at the photo he posted . I’ll post the other pictures I took as well and you can clearly see the SIZE of the iggy I received is way smaller, the chevrons on the back don’t match up (as the one pictured the chevrons are completely aligned) THe IGGY I received chevrons aren’t misaligned. COMPLETELY different animal (the size difference in tail TELLS all)

*Not to mention I have a 2 yr old daughter and she loves and plays with all our lewisi! You if don’t think this is wrong then Ban me from the site I could care less. IF all you speaking on here would return an iguana with ZERO insurance to a guy who wouldn’t send PayPal Invoice and now ripped me off by sending a different iguana you’re a fool!

I got 100$ as that should cover my shipping * I’m not paying (johnty said 72$ to ship) I’m not paying that out of my own pocket cus I got scammed. Yeah it’s my fault for paying with out PayPal invoice but I’ve bought 2 of here this year ZERO issues. 3 from ty park and 2 last year from pat brown. I have lewisi since 2010 and I’m no newbie so as soon as I received the lewisi tyjohn sent I new something was up . Not to mention this iguana needs tons of work since he bites like crazy (any idea of how to post a video???)