FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Buyer Beware of Steve Ori Forgotten Realm
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 11:24 AM   #122
Morelans
Question DH Snow and D**W**

Ok,, I have been reading the posts here on A Forgotten Realm and Steve Ori. What is the deal with his DH Snows you were talking about? Someone said it was from an unproven snow look alike and came from D*** W**** ?? Who is that?

Well I had a trade with Steve Ori.. and it seemed to go fine. But now some of you have my curiosity up. I would like to know who D**W*** is and why is the name not in the post for us all to see? I would like to further investigate the DH Snow theory, as I have a pair from Steve that is supposed to be a DH Male and a 66% DH female. So who can help unravel the D**W*** and give me a real name and maybe a phone number or email.

Also.. I have one of the Reverse stripe pastels. I can personally vouch that she is a knockout and already has amazing colors and has not even shed in my care yet. Stubborn little thing will only eat live mice though. Not happy about that. But I will convert once she is a little older.

Please feel free to email me if you prefer not to post D**W** name on the board. I really want to trace my pair back to the breeder so I know what I have.

As for Steve, he was always very nice when we spoke. He may in fact be going through a tough time at the moment. Not making any excuses, just saying with the current economic situation around the world, it is not hard to believe he may be in a hard spot. If he is in fact having to move etc.. and lost his ISP.. he could be just offline instead of AWOL.

Anyway, please inform me on D**W** please. You can email me at morelans@adelphia.net

Thanks
Shawn Morelan
www.SouthernBoids.com