FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 08:22 PM   #710
Sugarhedgie
here are some things ty said in his oct post about me ......

Ty ParkHere is the bottom line: yes you won an albino tegu. You should have been
glad to receive an albino tegu you won for $400 regardless of who produced it. I was willing to spend my own money to purchase the exact albino you won. You wanted cash. You are greedy.
Like稲eply򉕘 hrs

"If she approached me and asked for money because she needed the money due to her financial need, I would have most likely to helped her by sending her the money but I felt that she was rather being greedy instead."

"I decided also that I would send her the tegu that I produced (T+ albino) since her contention was that she wanted one that I produced and not by someone else, but I didn't communicate that with her to the end because I wanted to see what kind of person she was and she was greedy to the end."

"my attorney set up a phone session with magistrate judge on Dec. 13. At this meeting, she asked for a tegu but I refused because I didn't think she deserved it"

(he never had an attorney, the clerk spoke to him!!!)

"No good deed goes unpunished."---ugggh.

She can come to sue me in FL if she wants---we would be happy to put her in place here.

Ty Park Either way, I was willing to send her an albino tegu that was produced by me even tho T+ is twice as much as T-.

(but didnt communicate that to me ?)

in our pms.......

Ty Park
"Look I did produce albino tegus. So I don't owe you $3000. I never said I'll send u one that I produced."

"U are a thankless person. I gain nothing from this and donating two albino for a good cause"

ty is obviously not being honest and this seams to be a bait and switch scam to me

some of his minions comments om his oct post

Laura Borowski Where is she? Me and Lisa Horrigan can go there and talk some sense into her! 💪
(threat?)

Please make sure we all know who she/he is so we all know who the piece of shit is among us!

Sammantha Spiegel Why the fuck would they sue you... people are such SCUMBAGS

i said this
Michelle Cutler Kent Sanchez so in the raffle are you saying it is ok for ty to be dishonest and misleading by only "implying" it to lead someone on???

kents reply
Kent Sanchez Michelle, I'm saying you sound like you need rent money pretty bad right now.

Nick ChandanaisShow me where the add specifically stated you would be receiving a tegu he produced? If you can't then the is no "case at hand" aside for you being a greedy cunt

these arent even all of the bullying and abuse i have endured!!!!