FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 01:05 AM   #595
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Ya know, jer, one thing your immaturity and vengefulness that you may not have considered is what those who have yet to come into this hobby will think when they stumble across threads like this one.

You mentioned that you had procreated at least once and implied that said offspring was still young. I'm assuming too young to be reading this thread.

That's going to change, ol jer. Someday jer jr. is going to do a quick search on his old man's name, since I'm guessing you won't be around for much of his growing up, being the stand up guy you've proven yourself to be so far, and he's going to see just what people think of you and why.

There won't be any way to hide it nor explain it away. There are too many of us for you to get a reasonable person to think you're being unfairly persecuted. You're not.

Had you merely come here and said, "hey Stu (not stew, mind you), I don't have the whole balance on the 1st but I'm going to send a check for half that's good and another for the balance plus paypal that I'd like you to hold until the 15th. Sorry dude," then you wouldn't look like such a jerk, such a vindictive petty jerk.

But you didn't. So you do. I'm sure there's a bleeding heart out there who will give you a chance somewhere down the line. Hopefully if you run afoul your own self again, you'll hearken back to this thread and recall the lesson.
Some things never change. As always...more a part of the problem, even when you are trying to be a part of the solution.