FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 08:44 AM   #600
thomas davis
wow

geez jerry, why?why?why?... why couldnt you just "man-up" and do the right thing from the begining??? then NONE of this would even be here!!!

like explain that you spent your customers money and do not have it to return for sickly snakes that you sold to him and he has since returned to you, mind you snakes he returned to you without being refunded in full. that alone speaks VOLUMES about both you and stu. as in stu looks good and you... well ... like i said VOLUMES or to sum it up simply YOU LIED.
geez man WE ALL are feeling the economy pinch but REALLY? you come on here and say the end of the month then you DONT follow through??? are you just DETERMINED to ruin your credibility completely??? well i think youve succeeded, 40,000 views! i think you have proven EXACTLY what kind of person you really are, which is really just sad to see
then you wanna say the returned snakes are just fine??? and mjays are fine, yet no pics from either of you to substancieate yours and his "claims" that said snakes are just fine... VOLUMES jerry.
so to recap jerry in this thread you have proven for ALL to see FOREVER that you have zero concern for your reputation, or your customers satisfaction AND that you LIE!
nice.
yo momma must be so proud to have raised such a man.
sad
sad
sad