FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kingsnake problem, anyone else had this problem with classified account?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 04:42 PM   #2
Adam Block
Did you see me holding a match and decide it would be funny to toss some gas on me

I don't have a ton of love for Jeff the owner of Kingsnake however I've grown up enough to let jeffbarringersucks.com and kingsnakesucks.com expire.

Fact is, it's his site and he seems to be able to do as he wants. Kingsnake moves more animals for people then ANYTHING else out there. People allow it and give him huge amounts of money to advertise there because it brings business. I doubt that's going to change.

He has kicked off many people for seemingly no reason. I would have no issue with that provided he'd refunded my money, even on a pro-rated basis. However, he just BOOM, deleted my account and at that point stole my money if you ask me!

If you look at his ever growing TOS he can kick you off for anything. Heck, even putting **** at the end of an ad violates kingsnake TOS. I've seen breeder like the Barkers violate his TOS however they spend too much money with Jeff to get booted.

All about the mighty dollar my friend, oh and if Jeff's had a bad day. If you ask me, the guys a flake that spends far too much time sleepin in his Fruit Loops.

Good luck but not much you can do about it.