FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Kingsnake problem, anyone else had this problem with classified account?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 07:05 PM   #7
Roger Jolly
Sure is a real mind boggler to figger out that my real name actually is ROGER JOLLY, now ain't it?

As I am predicting, watch this thread be read a lot but replied to very little. Especially by those members that have a financial interest in that site. Yeah, get business and ethics in an arm wrestling match, you tell me who would win, hands down.

You are ignoring my point. In that kind of environment, what purpose is served by the BOI with input from such members? I do believe that some members have recognized that conflict and don't come here any more for that reason. Kudos to those gents for having the balls to recognize the face in the mirror. Or is it simply fear that Jeffie will see them as members here and might get his nose twisted out of joint over it? In that case, we have a case of some gonad challenged members, I suppose.

Whatever. Have a nice night, gents. Watching nekked ladies on the screen is a much more enjoyable use of my time then being here rubbing your noses in your own droppings.