FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy FloridaHerps.com - BUYERS BEWARE!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 11:10 PM   #9
MichelleR
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyBell View Post
This exact post was made on redtailboa.net and REMOVED because the person that started the thread failed to provide anything. Lonna from FloridaHerps.com did reply asking for information because they have no record of this person's order. Tracking numbers we asked for, emails, she provided nothing.

This being said I can 100% say that Florida Herps is a great company that I have been buying from for years. Dr. Bill also owns www.ReptiLabs.com that I am sure many of you have used. I have been to their farm, fed their huge african tortoises, pet Drake their 5 foot red iguana, and buy feeders from them. I have since moved further away then I like to drive and recently bought a 8" Female Sulcata from them. They posted pictures on their Facebook page, replied to emails right away and we had her at my our business (we own a cafe in Orlando) the next morning. Here is my tracking number: 795252748749 She was packed in a large brown box with 3/4" foam panels. She was inside a snake sack with plenty of padding. The box had two full size printed labels on the sides "Live Harmless Reptile" "Florida Herpetology, Inc. 3809 Lorraine Road Lakewood Ranch, FL - (800) 975-5880" "FedEx Certified Reptile Shipper #4364-0948-6".

Other websites they have: www.SuncoastReptiles.com, www.SuncoastReptileRescue.org, www.ReptiLabs.com, and www.FloridaAquaria.com (They stock tons of cool fish as well).

Just my $.02

Jenny
Ahhhh....I was wondering when "Jenny Bell" would pipe in! To everyone on this forum, please know that "Jenny Bell" is a pseudonym for FloridaHerps.com. They post under the name "anonymously" but they have been busted on another forum.

Yes my bf deticked the ball python (gross) but it never did eat, and ended up passing away. We are chalking this up to live and learn...learn never to order from FloridaHerps.com that is. This has been our experience, and your's may be different, but we needed to make it known.

I think it's terribly dishonest to post anonymously as they are doing. How pitiful.