FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 05:29 PM   #648
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Oh. Geez cry me a river.
You really don't like when people call you out on your bad behavior, do you?

Quote:
Troll is a broad term. And it’s bad stuff. It’s really bad. Fauna did not ban me - but if they do, so long. This is not the only forum on the block anymore.
I guess I need to show you, since you obviously don't care to follow the rules of the site. Here it is, post #510: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postcount=510

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Agreed. It is also not allowed on these forums. This includes calling members 'trolls'. OP, I would advise you to knock that off.
Thank you
Actually, you were banned. At least according to post #547. It was a temporary ban. Because you couldn't follow the rules. Which you still seem that you cannot.

Quote:
I have 100% proved my case - will I sue and prosecute? I’m not sure yet. But it will be my decision and mine alone. I will never understand keyboard warriors coming on here and attacking a normal guy and victim shaming.
Oh please, people asking you pertinent questions and being skeptical because you do not provide proof, which you did not, you posted more on the FBI thread than you ever did here, does not 100% prove your case.

As for victim shaming. Please, get over yourself, again, asking real questions that YOU do not want to answer and then rolling their eyes at you and calling you out on YOUR childish behavior is not victim shaming.

I have been victim shamed, and victim blamed, so I know EXACTLY what that is, and YOU are not being subjected to it, at all. And the fact that you think you are disgusts me.

Quote:
Maybe your jealous?
Of who? You? No. I'm not jealous of an immature person who can't take constructive criticism.

Quote:
You can work hard and play hard too? Have you considered that? But instead you throw out false and malicious insults, that have 100% categorically NO merit. Anyway, I’m signing off.
Please show me where I am lying about you, I haven't. I called you insulting and childish, which you are STILL being. I called you an attention seeker, which you are showing yourself to be. And you keep ignoring the rules of the forum.

Actually, everything I have said about you is true, as seen by how you treat everyone on this thread. But you don't want to hear it.

So obviously for you, Troll = People who call you out on your behavior and people who ask you questions you don't want to answer. Good job showing how immature you are.

Quote:
Troll on sir!
I'm a woman.