FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!!
Thread: Bad Guy DTS Herps-buyer beware!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #9
JG1153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard View Post
If this is all true, you will be my new favorite person.

With the history Dan has here on the board, I am surprised you would have purchased from him. What has been Justin's response over the garbage animals he shipped out to you?

Yeah, unfortunately back then I wasn't aware of this forum otherwise I probably wouldn't have done business with him. As for Justin I don't really know what his excuse was and I suppose he is just as guilty. The way I figured it was Dan who posted and responded to the ad and it was Dan who collected the money so in a sense I really didn't have much of a legal claim against him. not to mention that given the situation at the time I really didn't have the time to deal with a secondary person not to mention that I only obtained his personal info four months later at which time I was not only exhausted from working 4 monthsstraight in the artic but tired of dealing with the situation so I did not pursue him as a guilty party even though he was just as guilty as Dan

although I will say that when I contacted him about the replacement animals I requested to personally drive to his facility and in order to ensure the problem would not be repeated. When I made this request Justyn although did not deny my request seemed very reluctant to oblige which is often the mark of a disreputalbe merchant