FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Vincent @ Screameleons
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2004, 12:33 AM   #5
a_tyler
I just adopted a Blue Bar Ambilobe cham from Screameleons. He arrived today shipped overnight UPS in excellent health and condition. The care that went into packing this guy up is amazing. First thing I have to say is wow this is one stunning cham. The most amazing colors I have seen on a panther chameleon in person. He was very tame and freindly right out of his shipping box. No hissing or jaw flaring. It took him a bit to locate his food cup but when he did he munched 17 cricketts wow health guy. He drank from the leaves on the first misting. All of this occurred in the first few hours of arrival. Through the course of the day he explored his new home climbing all over everything and then at around 8 pm he climbed under the pothos plant and shut his eyes to sleep. Perfect day, great experience.

I have to say Vincent from Screameleons was patient and responded via email and phone to answer all my questions and helped me pick out the right plants and climbing stuff for "Boris's" new home. He stayed in contact with me during the shipping procedure and checked in today to make sure he arrived OK. I had been looking at Boris for a few months on the Screameleons site but the price stopped me from moving forward after seeing his colors and talking to Vincent I was sold. I think every penny I spent was worth it.

I have had a chameleon before (veild) but the breeder was no where near as professional as Vincent nor as helpful. Take a look at the site they keep daily feeding logs for all the chams until the are established and healthy that is unheard of in the chameleon world. AAA class breeder and highly professional. If you are looking for a panther cham talk to Vincent ASAP they have some new babies that will be for sale soon get one while you can!

Here a pic of Boris from the Screameleons site.