FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info TGR Rack Heat Tape Connection Issue
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 09:29 AM   #6
elthznd901
Quote:
You need to upload your image as an attachment since pictures on other sites can be removed. Instructions on how to do that are at http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671
Thanks picture attached in this reply.

Quote:
What previous issues did you have?
I have sent TGR notification of this thread via their site, so that they might respond if they wish.
Maybe I shouldn't have even mentioned any other issues. I don't want to detract from the more serious problem of the heat tape connection, but they were simply issues with basic customer service and the heat tape not holding in place.

I want to be clear, I am not looking for anything from this company. This is more of an informational post. I just think its important everyone knows who may have these racks so they can choose for themselves if they are comfortable with this connection(being this is not a recommended way to connect heat tape). I contacted a few individuals I knew after most references of this on Facebook disappeared and they had no idea of the issue. This is more of a PSA. I do know supposedly TGR will send you a new heat tape assembly if you pay for it(minus labor) assuming you happen to know about the issue.
Attached Images