FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry David Freeman Carolina Classic Dragons
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 06:30 PM   #66
CarolinaClassicDragons
So I try sticking out the olive branch to Anthony and he tells me to bring it back here so here is the email...

you and your friends had given me option A or B and demanding a choice between the 2. i am reviewing option C and i will go from there. no need message me out side of the BOI now that it has turned from a thread about the situation and advice to taking pokes, it can stay in the BOI i already regret the phone call as your twisting words around about how you did it with cold or luke warm water and opening up the box. this will continue on the BOI because thats what its there for. im not afraid of the people on the BOI or you, and its there for these reasons if im ruining my name with you and other breeders then i guess thats how it is but im a grown man and will make my own decisions. i wont let you or the people in your neighborhood make my decisions for me, that is all i have to say. we will use the BOI as it is intended. to settle situations which originated from a deal made through Fauna.
Thanks

To: anthony prosper <mdskillz1717@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 5:57 PM
Subject: Can this end please?

I really was shocked to be told by someone else that you had started that BOI. Especially after what I thought was a pleasant conversation.

Can you just refund me the money and bring this to a halt? I really do not see what you have to gain by stretching it out.