FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - is usark over stepping its rights by proposing rules for states without asking us
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 04:24 PM   #25
Mister Internet
Sometimes, when I'm trying to properly study something and make sure I understand it completely before I start offering my opinion on it, I turn on a light to help me see better. Everyone knows you can't study without a good light. Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer 100-Watt incandescent bulbs. When you bring a strong, vibrant 100-Watt bulb to bear on an area of information like this, things get really clear and easy to understand.

There are times, however, when you are surprised by circumstances and find yourself having to assess the information in the light of a 40-Watt bulb. It's hardly ideal, and it almost always results in an unclear and mistaken interpretation of the facts. Unfortunate situation that it is, sometimes it's better to simply stop whatever you're doing until your bulb gets brighter.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you really want to understand a situation like this properly, don't ask the guy with the 40-Watt bulb.