FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy BAD EXPERIENCE: Kicks Balls / Fred Kick / Kick Brothers / Reptile Addicts / Pets Plus
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 08:41 PM   #39
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Bradley View Post
I completely agree that the OP needs to focus on drastically upgrading their husbandry practices however I still don't get why the near lack of ANY meaningful husbandry and/or preventative medicine on the part of the seller for his flipped WC animals is given a pass by many of you? I find both parties to be at fault however only one of them will continue to be selling sh1t animals in volume.
I don't give either a pass. The OP by his own admission is not a newbie to the hobby and claims to have decades of experience, yet hasn't learned basic concepts like quarantine, not co-habbing animals, researching sellers before purchasing an animal, and understanding industry practices for buying and selling the species he does keep. Even if the OP didn't know about the BOI a simple Google search on the Kicks shows they should be avoided.

If the OP is still reading this thread here's some advice: most sellers of WC critters do not treat for internal parasites. Always ask if an animal is WC versus CBB. If the animal is freshly WC then understand that you are buying a vet bill, which is why they cost so much less than CB or long-term captive critters.