FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Veggie garden pictures
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 09:03 AM   #1
Lucille
Veggie garden pictures

I have a tiny garden area in the back where I am growing chard, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, dwarf citrus, cucumbers, onions,beans, blackberries, yellow squash (Of course it is early in the year and the plants are still tiny) and still to be planted are sweet potatoes, melons, winter squash. For those of you who like me have just a little bit of land, growing intensively can yield quite a bit of veggies and the small areas makes watering ,fertilizing and caring for the garden easier.
The first pic is of a citrus flower, I just thought it was pretty. The second is of the garden, complete with decoration. Right outside the garden is a bench and an area for the dogs to play, the whole area although not fancy was done to be comfortable and to be a place where I want to go, since later in the summer when temps reach 100 it is tempting to put off going outdoors to do stuff.
The last pic is the 'Big Toad Motel'. Not pictured to the left are little pools, it was made to be a place where toads would have water and little hiding places.
Attached Images