FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Leash Training Crocodilians
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 03:50 AM   #15
Chiappini92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos75 View Post
Why is anyone even entertaining rthe TCs question, its obvious from his comment that he wants something more imprssive to walk than a dog, that he is just one of these no account punks who make others look down on us Reptile keepers. Why even acknowledge trash like this? He is no different than the ones who feed kittens to snakes, and post the vids on youtube.
Why dont you shut the fuck up? For your information I love kittens why do you think I have 3 cats? I worship cats more than I do humans. I have a dog and I love her to death but I need more. I wish to become a Beast Master, like the great Carl Hagenbeck. No one opposed him and his career did they? That was when humans are real, now there all worried about nothing. Seriously all you motherfuckers think im crazy but animals are more than just Beasts and I wish to prove that to the world. The only reason people look down upon reptile keepers is due to all the money you spend on electricity, food, and the animals themselves. Because thats all you humans care about is money and safety and laws and responsibility and all that bullshit. YOU PEOPLE are all trash because you people see them all as heartless creatures that are still wild and dont believe in proper taming or domestication or even true friendship. I would never revert to doing something so barbaric as to feed kittens to snakes and rise above it. Im offended to even be considered one of those people. Im a realist and I wish to combine humans and beats together and live in harmony once again and not have to live these stupid, selfish, and pointless lifestyles.
  Received Infraction