FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Ricky Lewis-Deal gone bad.......
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 08:51 PM   #2
DavidBeard
Well, I was surprised when Ricky e-mailed me back....here is what he had to say about the situation:

Thursday, October 09, 2003 2:17 PM
From: "Jville Reptiles Inc." <jville_reptiles_inc@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book
To: dcbear01
Subject: Do what??
<DIV>Look sorry i havent writtin back but i have been busier than hell with 2 jobs and tryin not to get fired from my cookin job. i have had no sleep in teh past 4 days cause of this. I found out y shes the way she is my employee put some freshly imported ones from miami into her cage with out havin them cleaned like he should have, when they first come in, second im not ignoring you but i havent had&nbsp; a chance to do much with my e-mail cause as soon as i get home i try to get a few minutes of sleep before i go back to work. But i asked my employees about your snake and told them im getting total hell from you and your going to post negavtive [bleep] about my business cause of them and thats gonna [bleep] me over for no reason, then one of them admitted he was in a hurry to get out of there and just threw the shipments into the same cage so that he could leave. Well hes gone alright cause i told him that was [bleep]ed and that now its costing me our business cause of this one lil mistake,
but dude look it was a simple mistake by my employee and i fixed it so lets jsut forget about it plz,&nbsp; thanks,,,i have to go back to workk now...<BR><BR><B

See, my dilemma is that he seems like a prettt good guy, just one who doesn't know what hes doing when it comes to the animals and his choice of employees. Should I give him another chance or write this off as him trying to cover his tracks?