FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Alejandro17
Thread: Bad Guy Alejandro17
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #28
Jackp308
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfishygillz View Post
yes a while ago... now it is completely off topic and this guy is just commented on every thing i say and following me via internet.

You started this thread not even a full week ago. After you paid for the sick female ambanja in person that you supposedly acknowledged was sick at the time of purchase. Then you say the only reason you paid for it was that it was originally yours in the 1st place .Then not even 24hrs later you want a refund and have a BOI thread on Alex? Is that right or am I just confused. If so that makes absolutely no sense. How is alex a bad guy here. For willing selling your chameleon to your face then not issuing a refund 20hrs later.

Most people wouldn't knowingly buy a sick chameleon in person especially when you are downsizing with in days. Your case selling your whole collection after my last comment was read. Why did you buy it in the first place again is what makes your story confusing and got me interested.
I bet you have an answer for everything though. Anyways I have nothing personal against you prior to this nor am I following you, I don't even have a clue who you are other than here and and cham forums. I am very active on Chameleons forums and have been for year and half you can see for yourself. I also do a lot of buying on Fauna and KS. Just so happens your name sticks out and it popped up here.
Most sellers don't need reasoning to their ads the chameleons are for sale they sell themselves you don't need and excuse to sell them which you keep doing now. Sounds like a craigslist ad. Im downsizing so can you buy this no toed chameleon for full price. I offer 30 day guarantee. LOL

Some what off base of original topic but OP brought it up so to address his other comment toward me. Let people know what your referring to me following you.I linked the BOI after reading his comment so he must thought I was following him. It just so happens it was on the 18th. Check the dates I actually posted in this thread a while before you on the 12the. So maybe your following me. Your comments are on the same day you made this thread regarding Alex.So yea Im going to link people here its was a good opportunity to let the community aware. Of both of you in one link.
Our Relevant comments are that you are referring to. #1, #5, #60, and #65 all number on the right of the posts.

First post OP acknowledging having his Brothers Panther chameleon and wants No money and to give it a good home locally. Sired By Hijinx Chameleon CO. "he doesn't sound like ignorant to what he has or wants for this chameleon"

My original Comment.

Your remark 8 pages later after he already said he was giving to Karma first since she is Local and asked 1st.

one more of your comments

Also How ironic since Ive been taking screen shots I noticed the Amanja in the thread given away in SC I linked above is sired by Hijinx from chameleon company. Your ad says your chameleons is from hijinx currently with your toeless ambanja.I have never even heard of that sire until the ad on 1/12/2012 my bet is you stole that name to say is your sire since it was ambanja. You not as good as you think.This thread is not about you so hopefully someone makes one soon since your business stinks. Sorry for going off topic but I felt it was relevant since OP did bring it up and we have the same user names to refer to our comments would be allowed here.

Im glad your getting out of chameleons since it is such a small hobby we don't have room for this behavior.