FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - 2011 Ferrari Hypo Pastel
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 04:04 PM   #7
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Just Curious~ View Post
Congrats!
He's a real stunner, just beautiful colors! I'm loving those pinks!

The picture of him in your hands made me melt. I'm so used to seeing them in tubs or on a blank canvas background that I forget just how small they start out as. Simply adorable!
The 'hello thar' cracked me up too, it was the moustache pattern that sealed it for me.

You'll have to let us know what name you decide on~
Those are actually my husband's hands. But yes, I totally know what you mean. It's so easy to forget just how tiny these guys start out at, but it is amazing to realize when you are holding one that is completely wrapped around your body or stretched out seven feet in front of you and you remember the day it fit in the palm of your hand. For me, there is no feeling like it.

He does have a pretty epic goatee thing going on, huh? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life View Post
If you don't mind me suggesting a name, Luigi, off the movie "Cars", was obsessed with Ferrari's. Just sayin...
That made me laugh pretty hard. I was messing with Chris earlier by saying I was going to name him "Lambo" for Lamborghini. But ... I have a theme of mythological diety names so I am going to stick to that. He's not the only little one without a name as of right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesitter View Post
Awesome color, Diem! Congrats on a great acquisition.
Thank you. He's a great little animal and I cannot wait to watch him grow.