FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs)
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 03:12 PM   #24
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynPlus View Post
He cannot comment as he has been banned from Fauna. I have had a pleasurable experience with him at Repticon and have two geckos from him that are healthy and as described. I am commenting because he is unable to and providing screenshots of any information I feel would be beneficial to this thread. If I find anything out from him that would help either side it'll be posted here.
If he can't post here, then you can't act as a go between, which is what you are doing in this forum.

Quote:
How about we start with some of the things I've specifically asked for first?
If he can't get the information himself, then it's not your job to get it for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Posting facts is fine. However, you cannot act as a 'go between' for someone who has been banned, that defeats the purpose of the ban.

I agree that no matter what someone's reputation is, someone who initiates a 'Bad Guy' post should provide as much information as possible about that particular transaction.

Quote:
He is not asking me to post anything here. I'm just asking him questions/finding information that he has posted on his Facebook. Anyone here can do that as his posts are public.

I do agree that more information needs to be posted.
You're not just doing that. You're taking information from one place (facebook), bringing it here, and then asking questions to take back to facebook to give there. If the OP wants to give information then he can and should do so on this thread without you prompting him. Also, if anything is asked by Mike Matson in regards to this, and you come and ask it here to get his answers or give his answers, then that is being a go-between for a banned member. Which isn't allowed considering there is a reason he is banned.

So since he shot his own foot off and got himself banned from here, he doesn't really need to have someone respond or get answers for him.