FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 01:51 PM   #10
JMelissaMc
Questions?

I was a little concerned in your original complaint that you said that your first dragon had a reoccurring infection, and that when you got a new dragon that you were going to do it "right". Does that mean that you were not taking care of the first one properly and it caused the infections and so now you wanted to take care of the new one right? Or did you mean "right" by getting a nicer looking one. Please explain what the reoccurring infection was.

Throughout the entire time of you explaining that you could not get the baby to eat, you never said that you tried to hand feed it with a syringe, or that anyone recommended it to you. I have never had a baby not eat that way. All you have to do is hold the baby between your fingers and put a drop of food on the end of it's nose and it will eat.

I think that there are a lot of issues here that you need to educate yourself on. You stated that you knew that some dragons would not eat for a week, yes, that is an adult. It can go for an extended time without eating, but a baby needs to be fed at least once a day. Please go buy every book on the market and read them, you should not have had to call around to so many people if you knew what you were doing in the first place.

$500 is outrageous.