FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - So. California Crittering
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 09:15 AM   #9
George J. Ward
Hey Kevin,Glad I could help.I have been doing field collecting for years.The first time I brought a snake in the house I was 3 and I am almost 50 now. I have done tons of reptile shows.I have collected in Canada,N.Y.,Pa.,N.J.,Del.,Va.,Ky.,Tenn.,N.C.,S.C., Ga.,Ill.,Ind.,Missouri,Kansas,La.,s.w.Texas,Fla.,M exico and Puert Rico. I was the first person ever to be approved by the Puert Rican government to catch the green iguanas there and ship them back to Florida and may be going back soon to teach some of the guys there how to catch the iguanas in numbers. You have never been down here in the swamps huh?? Groovy,you get the chance come on down bro,you'll be in for one helluva treat.Keep herpin and send out some more pics of your catch and if you e-mail me @georgeward7416@yahoo.com I will download some pics of the stuff I catch here.Iggys,Red Head agamas,mex.black spineytail iggys,cuban anoles,crested anoles,jamaican anole, ameivas,brown basilisk,and a buuttload of others here.You would really enjoy herpin here and I know the majority of spots where everything is at!! Hit me up bro! GEO!