FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Herping in my soon to be new home in Hamilton Georgia
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 09:30 AM   #10
Laura Fopiano
Oh yeah, when he asked me to go for a creek walk, I ASSumed it meant walking along the creek, not in it. Thank God he missed the photo op of my head over heels, summer salt!

I tried to step over a log, realized that my legs were too short and decided to step on it to cross over it, thinking to myself "hey I can concure this obstacle" yes! Jane of the jungle has nothin on me, but I was wrong.

When I perched my left foot atop the log, it gave out, thank god I can think in mid air! I saw my face heading straight for the ground and flipped myself to land squarely on my back!

I am now laughing and bleeding form my shin, left abdomen, left wrist and left elbow! I here this "honey, are you ok"???? As I'm lying there injured, I think to myself, Oh yeah dear, don't come over to check on my wounds, I'm just peachy!!!!

Keeping my dignity in tact, I got up and continued on our adventure.

I will save the details of nearly being sucked under by the current of the so called deep spots of the water.

And I can't wait to do this again!!!!