FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Petco: Who Breeds for them?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004, 05:49 AM   #23
humpbacks1962
SPCA, regardless, is NOT the government agency inspecting and issuing permits to sell animals in your state! They're probably busier filming the next Animal Planet episode confiscating 300 feral cats and operating on Fido for adoption.

I hear the same: gripe, gripe, poor animals abused, oh they have come already, nobody cares, why should I? gripe, gripe...

Petco is a trustworthy facility, overall. More important, subject to inspections and certifications or else. Your chances of getting a healthy animal are higher if you buy from a facility like that, than if you buy from an annonymous breeder who may keep theirs stacked up in drawers that may not even be cleaned daily, calling them by numbers, if anything.

And the truth is, if anyone takes animals out like you claim, they could not be back to resell anything as if nothing happened. If that is the situation, sister have you got a chance here to immortalize your fight for a noble cause!

Wanda

PS: I visited your website:eek3: Under all pop up windows and in between associates links, I did not find anywhere pictures of *your* breeding and husbandry facilities. It is OK for Petco to offer nice, healthy animals at low prices